Sunday 3 December 2017

Re Do

It's always fun to re-stage photos 😀
This was at the Railway house in Queenstown - the kids were so little when we first went there, but  the rooms had been redecorated and the exterior painted so they were great to stay in.
Shiloh was just a "bit" bigger for Mark to lift this time, and Bre had to crouch instead of stretch to see over the top - even though she's still just a shorty lol.

I just wasn't sure about this Shimelle Go Now papers, but I loved the chipboard houses, they fitted so well with the theme.The leaves were stamped with a new Carabelle studios stamp - they are VERY cool. I entered this in a weekly Hip Kit sketch challenge. I also used some of my fave Colourblast colours 💓

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!