Saturday 23 December 2017

A Handmade Xmas

Before I started scrapbooking I was a ceramic teacher and product rep for Duncan Enterprises. I loved the opening of the kiln to see what surprises there may be (and the occasional disaster) but I sold the studio when Bre was a baby. I continued making things for sale from home for some time after that though. Mum used to come and look after the girls for me once a week so that I could do it.

Blinkin' earthquakes meant that I don't have very much left of the things I made, but my Xmas things were bubble wrapped so mainly kept okay through the first few, although a couple of chips appeared on the nativity after the December 2011 one. Not too bad though.


This is the last sketch from Scrap our Stash for the year


It's always fun to play along with sketches, and this one is no exception
For the stash I used
P - Pinkfresh, puffy stickers
E - Ephemera
A - Amy Tan bow, Alphas
C - Cut file, chipboard and Colourblast ink
E - Enamel dots

Have a great Xmas, and I'll catch you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!