Friday 8 July 2016

A Brilliant Day


Hi and welcome to my very first challenge as a design team member for Scrap Our Stash!

There used to be an ad screening on TV whose tag line was
"Don't leave home til you seen the country!"

New Zealand is such a beautiful place, and while our kids are dying to travel the world, we want to show them as much as we can here in "Godzone".

This photo was in the summer holidays down at Bluff - on a good day you can see Stewart Island which is the southernmost part of NZ.


This was the inspiration for my layout...
Both the title and the colours inspired me - and Dr Suess is still one of my favourite authors ;).

I used Cocoa Vanilla "Colour Me Happy" papers - the "B" sides for all the patterned papers - 5 weren't hard to find from this lot, and the one round embellishment is an epoxy sticker inside a pressed bottlecap, plus I got a bit carried away with the circles - patterned paper and fab Tim Holtz stamps too :)

If you would like to play along with the challenge, the link is here.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!