Saturday 16 January 2016

Steampunk HQ

While we were away down south in the middle of 2015, we stopped for a look at the Steampunk Museum in Oamaru. I'd heard such good things, and they were all true! Jenna came down with us, it was great to have her there too, she and Shiloh may not see each other for ages but they facetime each other most weekends still and can't wait to each other when they can.


This page was made using Kaisercraft's Time Machine collection - it suited the theme perfectly!

I also used some Kaisercraft texture stamps with paint, Prima wood veneers, flair and Mica flakes. The little frame has been in my stash for so may years I've no idea where it came from!

Let me know what you think - leave a comment and share it if you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!