Friday 20 November 2015

If Friends were Flowers I'd pick you

It had been a long time since I'd been to the Botanic Gardens, so it was nice to get out for a bit one day with Shiloh and Shannon.
 
 
This is the latest layout I have just made for The Paper Teapot design team, its the new Provincial range from Kaisercraft - I decided to use the blue papers rather than the green, plus the Collectables. I also used both Dusty Attic and WOW chipboard; Kaisercraft and Bo Bunny stamps; a Kaisercraft stencil;Tim Holtz inks; Bo Bunny Glitter paste; Prima Crackle Paste, Micro-beads, doily and flowers; Cocoa Vanilla enamel dots;and also Green Tara flowers.
 
You can get this range from Joanna here.
 
Hope you like it - leave a comment if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!