Monday 13 April 2015

Axl Rose aka Breanna


This must have been nearly the quickest I've ever completed a page...I'm well known for taking hours and hours swapping elements and sighing over the look!!
 
These photos were taken just after Breanna had got home from attending her prefect camp for North Division, the blue bandanna was their symbol. I'd told her how much she looked like Axl Rose, so she swiped Mark's beer to complete the look :)
 
I made this page after seeing the colour challenge on Papervine - don't you think it works in perfectly?
 

The paper, stickers and tin pins are October Afternoon; those, along with the red washi and wire elements are all available from Papervine. The stencil is by Kaisercraft. I used a sketch from Scrapbooking Memories as a prompt.
 
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle
    Thanks SO much for entering into our April Color Challenge. I LOVE the colors you have used and it sure does work perfectly
    We are announcing our winners tomorrow and all participants will receive a $5 store credit. Contact us through the website and we will email you all the information.

    Lowri McNabb | www.papervineshop.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!