Wednesday 15 October 2014

Jandalz

This really is "Summer:Summarised"to me...from the time the frosts are finished until as long as I can stand it in the autumn I live in jandals (or flip flops fr my Aussie friends).
 
So I was greatly tickled when I saw this colourful fence at the campground at Little Waihi, and of course we made a contribution too!
 

I wanted to leave a bit more white space on this layout, only using a little yellow gelato to emphasise the sun. Most of the paper and embellies are from the Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine collection, along with WOW Chipboard and some freebies from Paper Fields (Bakers Twine and the doily).

As always, leave a comment if you like this, and feel free to follow me :) and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!