Wednesday 27 August 2014

Pretty Leah

This is my cute little niece, she's a girly tomboy if there is such a thing??? We don't get to see her too often sadly but love to see how she's grown each time we do :)


 
 
It just happened that I'd bought this gorgeous My Minds Eye Jubilee paper just before I saw the August challenge on the 123 Challenge Blog , and even the photo overlay is also from MME but very old.
Here's the challenge
 
 
Couldn't have been more appropriate really!
 
Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love the papers, great layout. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo, beautiful layout. Thanks for playing along at 123 Challenge Blog, Hugs Merry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty layout. Thanks for joining us at 123 challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely papers. Nice layout. thanks for joining us at 123challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thanks for leaving them!